Saturday, November 19, 2011

Breaking Dawn..........Shoot me already

I know some of the ladies out there will disagree and get in a huff, but lets face it, Breaking Dawn sucks.  The latest installment in the Twilight Saga continues to portray vampires as "metro-sexual" girly-man blood suckers.  

Lets be serious, do these guys really scare you?  I would only be worried about getting hair products on me while I was kicking there asses. I would go so far as to say, Sesame Streets' Count is tougher than these poser Vamps. The vampire movies I saw as a kid did a better job of representing the night dwellers.  Well, maybe with the exception of the Lost boys.  But at least they had the two "Cory's"  Go ahead and like it if you want, but I am taking this one to the Grave.  That's it for me. I'm out. Gotta go find a girly vampire to slap around. And make my B***h.

No comments:

Post a Comment